In this page we describe the modalities for site management regarding personal data handling collected from the user, starting from the address:
This information refers only to the above mentioned website, therefore it does not apply to other websites that might have been visited by the user through a link.
Ownership regarding handling of personal data
In compliance with the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council protecting individuals with regards to the treatment and disclosure of personal data,
we inform you that the Owner of the Treatment is:
SOCIETA’ GESTIONE CAMPEGGI SRL
V.le delle Nazioni, 301
Marina di Ravenna (RA)
Purpose of the treatment and legal basis
We process our customers’ data:
- on the basis of our contractual obligations with you: to enable us to give you the service you would reasonably expect from us, deal with the reservation of your stay and other services; for invoicing purposes;
- on the basis of legal obligations: with regards to fiscal and accounting purposes or in compliance with art. 109 of R.D. 18/06/1931 n. 773 (Italian Consolidated Law on Public Security) to provide the Security Authoritiy with the data of the registred customers;
- on the basis of consent expressed in a clear and unequivocal way: to send you our newsletter and advertising material so that you can be updated with regards to our prices and special offers, to keep your personal data in our records for a maximum of 24 months in order to speed up possible future check-ins, to having images that might include you taken during events that we organize posted on our web site and social media;
- on the basis of a legitimate interest: to carry out video surveillance in parts of our premises that will be clearly flagged in order to protect our property and the safety of our guests. Images will not be disclosed to anyone with the exception of specific request made by judicial authority or by criminal police. Images collected are cancelled after 48 hours.
We process our suppliers’ data on the basis of contractual and legal obbligation in order to manage the existing business relationship, for invoicing, accounting and tax purposes.
We process data of potential cutomers on the basis of a pre-contractual agreement in order to establish a business relationship and on the basis of given consent at sending newsletters regarding our activities, special offers and prices.
When the treatment is based on legal or contractual obbligations or is necessary to fulfill our contractual obbligation with you, you are required to provide your personal data. Should you refuse to provide your data or refuse to consent to the treatment or to their disclosure, we might be unable to establish or maintain a relationship or will be unable to carry out operations that require by law the communication of data to interested subjects.
When treatment is based on consent you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time without this effecting the legality of treatment based upon consetn previously granted.
Method of Treatment
Your personal data are processed using ordinary IT tools and on paper respecting legal provisions, internal rules and company policy in order to guarantee safety, confidentiality, availability and integrity and also the exactness, updating and relevance of data with regards to the following stated purposes. The treatment will be carried out with the utmost respect of the principles of righteousness, transparency and safeguard of your privacy. Data will be processed by authorized and properly trained staff. Should an external party be used for the processing of some data, that subject will be nominated Responsible for the treatment as per art. 28 of the Regulation.
Customers’ data might be communicated to the following:
- Tax Authorities, Fraud Department Police, Judicial Authorities, Public Security Authorities, Law Enforcement Agencies, Local Health Authority, Professional Practicies, Public and Local Instituitions.
Suppliers’ data might be communicated to the following:
- Tax Authorities, Fraud Department Police, Judicial Authorities, Public Security Authorities, Professional Practicies, Public and Local Instituitions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you, and enabling us to assist you efficiently in the future. Data will be held for 24 months; should you have agreed to receiving our newsletter or other advertising material data will be held for not longer than 24 months; data regarding invoicing will be held for not longer than 10 years from the date of publication of last financial statement.
With reference to the above mentioned treatment of your data held in our achive, you may exercise the rights as per Chapter III, art. from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and more specificaly:
- Right of access (art.15)
- Right of amendment (art.16)
- Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten, art.17)
- Right of limitation of treatment (art.18)
- Right of data portability (art.20)
- Right of opposition (art.21)
In order to exercise these rights you may contact us via telephone, mail, fax or e-mail using the contact information provided at the top of this report.
Right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority
As per art. 13, paragraph 2, letter d) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Date Protection Authority should you come upon a violation of your personal rights or with regards to the treatment of your personal data.
For further information with regards to the treatment you can contact our headquarters using the contact info given at the top of this report.
According to Section 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("ITALIAN PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE" in the matter of personal data protection) and as provided for in the General Provision of Privacy Guarantor of May 8, 2014, we provide site users with some information about cookies used.
What Cookies are
A "cookie" is a text file saved on the user's computer when accessing a web site, with the purpose of providing information every time the user returns to the same site.
It's kind of a reminder of the visited web page. With a cookie, the web server sends information to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be read and updated each time the user returns to the site. So, the Web site can automatically adapt itself to the user.
During website navigation, user may also receive cookies from different sites ("third parties" cookies) on his terminal, set up directly by the operators of those websites and used for the purposes and in the manner by them defined.
Categories of cookies used in this site
This website uses technical cookies, for which user consent is not required.
Techincal cookies may be:
• navigation or session cookies that ensure the normal browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, a purchase or access authentication to restricted website areas);
• analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to gather aggregated information about the number of users and how they visit the website;
• function cookies allowing user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected to purchase) in order to improve the service.
Third Parties Cookies
Third parties cookies, that can be both technical and profiling and could be installed through the site.
Third-parties profiling cookies are required to create user profiles in order to send online advertising, according with user-defined preferences within the pages of the website.
Details about individual third-parties cookies, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies, are set out below.
Google Analytics Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics mainly uses proprietary cookies to generate reports about visitor interactions with websites. Those cookies are used to store information that do not allow users identification. Browsers do not share proprietary cookies between different domains.
To see Google Analytics service privacy statement, visit the page
Data generated by Google Analytics is retained by Google as mentioned in the Disclosure available at the following link:
Google Adwords Cookies
This website could use Google Adwords program with Remarketing features. For this reason, both technical and profiling cookies are released. They are both cookies managed by Google Inc. Users can disable Google cookies in their Internet Browser settings.
How to delete cookies
The site may use both technical and profiling cookies owned by TripAdvisor LLC.
Social Network: buttons and widgets
This website might use Social buttons.
These are the particular "buttons" on the site that depict social networking icons (example, Facebook or Twitter) and allow users to interact with a "click" directly on social platforms.
This website could use widget, interactive tools that allow sharing of multimedia content through different websites and social networks (example Tripadvisor widget).
This website may include third-party widgets that involve cookies installation, that can be both technical and profiling.
Here below are listed links where users can see Social Media websites privacy policies.
For additional information about deactivating cookies, please see the following links:
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the Usern who decides to browse the site after reading the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to use services involving the installation of cookies.
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the "ok" button), as well as through the specific functions available on your browser.
Notwithstanding the foregoing in the context of cookies strictly necessary for navigation, you may delete other cookies through functionalities provided for this purpose by the Owner through this disclosure, or directly through your browser.
Each browser has different procedures to manage settings. Users can get specific instructions through below links.
Deactivation of third-parties cookies is also possible through methods available directly by third-parties owners for such processing, as mentioned in the links in the "Third Parties Cookies" section.
In order to find out cookies stored in your device and disable them individually, please refer to the link: